Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't figured out which one is Zulee yet. Aren't they adorable with their fuzzy faces!?!?!? She may give them their first trim this week. Like Heather with her red SPOO puppy, I'm getting super anxious to go and get her! :driver: Off we go! :peep: Where is she? :kiss: Giving her a kiss!

I can't tell if the one has a little white on her chin or if her skin is showing through her hair. I'm not too particular about color, so I don't know how I will choose.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
They're too cute! The last few weeks of waiting are so hard.

As for choosing, you sometimes get a great idea of personality just from walking in the room. You might want to take the pup to an area that is unfamiliar to them - it's a great way to see how they react away from their siblings and in a new situation. I'm sure you'll make the right choice though!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
oh they are just darling! isn't waiting just excruciating?!! and trying to pick the BEST one for you, it's got to the hardest thing ever!! My daughter keeps being the voice of reason, "mom, they're all perfect, it doesn't matter which one we get, it will be OUR puppy and we'll love it!" :)
Cdnjennga is right too though, you'll get a really good idea when you see them and interact with them...when do you get your puppy?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When do I get her? That does seem to be the question of the year. She will be 8 weeks old on August 25th. However, I have a family obligation to travel to Maine on August 29th that absolutely cannot be missed. My hubby and I want to get her together, so we will have to see what his schedule is for work to know what days he has off in September. It's a 2.5 hour drive one way, so it will be a day to remember.

I really want him to come with me, so we can pick her out together. We get first choice. :)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
They are adorable! Brings back fond memories.

At this age my best advice is to start shaving the face now, it
will be rewarding later on to get them used to it now. :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
so.... how many days to go??

ooops sorry, I went back a few posts and saw that it is going to be early septemeber... have you set a date yet?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tentatively, we will get her on Monday, August 31st. My husband has to bid on his schedule every month, so we won't know his schedule until the 21st. I could get her on my own, but I like the idea of having a dedicated pair of eyes on her as we go home. I also want to pick Zulee out together. It's difficult picking her up a week late and still not really knowing the date I can get her.

We will have her soon. Everything is ready for her to come home. She will be properly spoiled with lots of cuddles and kisses. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts