Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a proud Mom of a little black female toy poodle. She was born this morning. There were 3 puppies and ALL of them are females. :D God heard my prayers for a little girl. Now even if the breeder decides to keep/sell one, I still get one.

:whoo: YIPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! <Boing Boing Boing> :whoo: I'm SO excited.

Can you tell!?!??!?

Her name is Zulee. Hubby created the name just for her. How will I ever be able to wait 2 more months!?! I'll post pictures as soon as I get some.

·
Registered
546 Posts
AWESOME!!!! *happy dance* :dancing:

congratulations!!! Snoops and I are sooooo happy for you. Now your husband doesn't have to snuggle with the poodle beanie baby. You have a real living, breathing baby of your own :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm a proud Mom of a little black female toy poodle. She was born this morning. There were 3 puppies and ALL of them are females. :D God heard my prayers for a little girl. Now even if the breeder decides to keep/sell one, I still get one.

:whoo: YIPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! <Boing Boing Boing> :whoo: I'm SO excited.

Can you tell!?!??!?

Her name is Zulee. Hubby created the name just for her. How will I ever be able to wait 2 more months!?! I'll post pictures as soon as I get some.
I did it I made it!....barely!! It is a long wait...

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. I am glad you joined in on my happy dance.

I'll post some pictures as soon as I get some from the breeder. The breeder is about 3 hours away, so I don't know when I will get to see her in person.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hip hip horrah!!!! I know how horrible it is to wait for your little girl to be born then to see pictures as she is growing old enough till you can get her. Just had to do that with Bindi this past Dec.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Congratulations! Are the puppies close by so you can visit them?
Now the real countdown begins. This is such an exciting time, the anticipation is agony, in a good way!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations! Are the puppies close by so you can visit them?
Now the real countdown begins. This is such an exciting time, the anticipation is agony, in a good way!
The groomer is pretty far away, but I will see if I can get a visit in. Part of me knows that will make it so much harder. Pretty cool knowing I will get her in two months. Before she was born I really didn't know how long it might be.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh, I am sure I will. I just want the pups to get a little bigger, so I can learn more about their personalities. Then I can pick the one I want. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts