Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Desmond looked so cute in his snow thread. I figured I should post some pics of little Zulee. We missed out on the snow this time. Her first snow, we got these huge snow flakes which is very unusual for Texas. It was really pretty. At Christmas, my Mom had just gotten 14" of snow! Zulee loved it!

She loves running around in it. It's funny, at my Mom's, she would dig and then stick her head in the hole to see what was underneath. It was like a big treasure hunt. OH! OH! What's under there?!?!?! I'm sure she was trying to find some extra toys from her Yorkie playmate.

She realized that if she lifted her out fast enough little snow balls would roll and she would pounce on them. By the time we got there, the snow had a crust on top of it. She was just light enough to (mostly) walk on top of it.

My camera does ok. It is getting older and the motor for the zoom is about to die. It did allow me to get a really neat action shot of Zulee though. The whole picture is blurred except for her face. If I had tried to do that on my own, it would have taken forever.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I love the accidental picture! I love it when I get lucky enough to find something good and unusual that I didn't plan.

Looks like she had a great time playing with the snow.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That second one is stunning!
I have to admit. It made a little bit of snow look a lot more interesting. It would be fun for her to be able to run free in a big fluffy snow. With the in-laws in Maine and New Hampshire, I'm sure she will get her chance someday.

I'm just excited she likes it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts