Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoey is feeling MUCH better and is starting to use her leg alot more, the vet said it is at her own pace not, so long as she is not jumping, so today, they are in the yard being tormented by a squirrel lol! They beside themselves with anticipation! I got a picture of the squirrel teasing them, I swear it is lol. It keeps throwing pine cones and bark at them LMAO!!!!! I can not wait until I can bathe Zoey and get her hair cut streightened out lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Ahahaha, look at him up that tree... neener neener.. you cant get me silly poodles :p
Cute pictures!

Jazz happens to hate squirrels and wil sit and stare at them in the woods behind our house and chase if they get to close.... well she will when she isnt busy peeping at the neighbors ROFL.

Glad Zoey is feeling better, hope she heals quickly for you :)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Good for Zoey!! Glad she is making progress.

I LOVE the shot of the squirrel looking down at you, great shot! What a tease for those poor poodles, how frustration can it get....LOL.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are actually 4 of the little buggers out there that like to torment them LMAO! Just so happens the others were in other trees teasing lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts