Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And celebrating in the sunny Florida Keys! Here he is with his friend Sadie enjoying the sunshine and nice cool breeze.

It was -30F when we left home last week, and weather back in Minneapolis has been horrendous ever since, so I picked the right time to pack us up and head south. Zephyr is less happy that I have told him he is all grown up now and he doesn't get to act like a puppy anymore!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,119 Posts
Happy Birthday Zep! Sure sounds like brrrr cold - my brother is in Minneapolis, but I could never live there with that weather.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: To a very handsome Zephyr. Smart of you to be celebrating down in sunny Florida.

Reactions: reraven123

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Happy Birthday Zephyr!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Happy Birthday Zephyr! And don't you believe it. You may be all grown up, but Puppy you will always be :)

·
Premium Member
23,241 Posts
Three is such a great birthday for a spoo. They really collect their heads and allow all of their smarts and sophistication to show around that milestone. Stay warm and have fun in sunny Florida.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Happy Birthday sweet dog. :birthday:Such a great picture. You sure did pick a good time to escape. Whew! The weather is insane in Wa too. So unusual. Have a great time in the sun.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Happy birthday Zephyr. Enjoy the warmth, and bring some back up north!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts