Poodle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #21
Rose, your 3rd video was taken a month before you lost Holly. 馃槬 She looked fine in her witch hat and so cute, but I forgot, what did she pass away from?

The 2nd Molly video by Laurel brought some chuckles. My poodles need a toy like that. Molly had good recall too. Thanks for finding those.

Premium Member
About 2 weeks after this video Holly just stopped eating. She was hungry but wouldn't eat, except a bit here and there. We struggled for the next 2 weeks after, got referred to an IM for an ultrasound, the ultrasound indicated a tumor causing intestinal blockage. The IM vet diagnosed cancer, rather advanced and aggressive. Surgery would have been necessary to do a biopsy, treatment wasn't going to do much beyond buy some time, and that might have been short even with treatment. We couldn't put her thru all that. So, the same day we were given the diagnosis we had to decide her fate. The obstruction could have burst thru intestinal walls at any moment, with nothing good happening then. Hope was a long way away. We chose mercy, or so we hoped.

Molly is just adorable. I'm so glad they had each other 馃挒

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #23
Now I remember, thank you for the reminder. As endings go, fate and you spared her of suffering and gave her a peaceful one. As caretakers of these precious animals we can do no more than that.

I think now how valuable all of our videos are of our poodles to see them, and ourselves, so clearly in the best of times.

Premium Member
Puppy fix! A few on my boys, Remo and Neo

We arrive...Gotcha day June 26 2017
We explore our new world and Neo makes a break for it

From rumbly bumbly puppies to rocket boys

Face Fighting June 27
Speed Racers October 3

Premium Member
Here is an interesting bit of work on impulse control, variations on It's Yer Choice.

Registered
Oh man, this thread will be a revisit any time I need a pick me up. Thank you for making this wonderful thread, @Vita !
By the way, I was totally inspired by @Dechi. She deserves the main credit for this sticky! Her vids of Merlin and Beckie make my day and inspired me to post my first video of Lacey.
I deeply love everyone鈥檚 poodles.
When I watch these I鈥檒l prentend I can give them all loving eye contact and a tasty treat.

@Raindrops the video of Misha at the beach where you had the underwater shot of his paws in the sunlight made my heart swell.

@lily cd re Your training videos are so inspiring. Javelin is such goob boy. I love black poodles so much. I remember when you posted the 鈥渋mpulse control鈥 video. His eye contact is rewarding to us.

@PeggyTheParti please, more vids of Peggy. Can鈥檛 get enough. She鈥檚 way too cute and pretty. It鈥檚 confirmation that she鈥檚 real.

@Rose n Poos thank you for sharing the videos from Laurel and her girl Molly. I became a member at the end her of her time here. I鈥檓 so happy to be connected to them more.

It鈥檚 so nice to see Holly and Noel. That鈥檚 awesome you have footage to share of them together even before you were on poodle forum. Sweet girls. Lacey perked up out and was curious about the music. I could see her romping around with them.

I laughed at Neo and Remo running around the yard and then back up on the step...hey boys, remember why we came outside? Theyre cute and I鈥檓 always hoping for more pics or videos of them.

@BrooklynBonnie i love your mini girls. I remember seeing some recent posts of them and they鈥檙e gorgeous.

I don鈥檛 have any more recent videos of Lacey prior to July 2020 before her big girl haircut. I will try to remember to bring my phone outside with me and get a pic of her running around this fall. Thank you guys for sharing your videos, I love them all. My heart feels light.

Registered
Beau 1yr old Mini Poodle
I'm not good about taking video, but I do have these 2 cute videos of Beau that I uploaded.

This is a a cute video that his breeder sent me a couple of days before we brought Beau home, it's him playing with his siblings.
Beau is the cute little fluff ball playing with the rope :love:

And this is a sweet one that I took a few months ago after grooming/combing him out . . .

Registered
What a fun idea about sharing videos! Thanks for thinking of that.

"

This was on his 9-month birthday, his third leg for a title, and a score of 198.

Premium Member
Slow motion does let you see things you wouldn't normally notice, doesn't it? Lily and Javelin play like that for just a few minutes nearly everyday. Javelin plays Peggy's role.

Reactions: PeggyTheParti
21 - 40 of 52 Posts