Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case anyone is interested, I have a new channel on Youutube and have posted nearly 100 cute puppy videos of Betty-Jo and Jenny's litter and Lucybug's litter. The channel name is arreauredpoodles. Hope you enjoy them if you go have a look.!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure!!:popcorn:
I wish I had a concession stand for you guys. Watching these would take longer than a full length movie. Putting this together has been a hoot. You forget just how darned cute they are, then you get watching their videos again, and I just thank Goodness I am having another litter here soon!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thanks so much for sharing your videos with us...I love watching them! Another litter soon? LUCKY!

I wish I had a concession stand for you guys. Watching these would take longer than a full length movie. Putting this together has been a hoot. You forget just how darned cute they are, then you get watching their videos again, and I just thank Goodness I am having another litter here soon!!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks so much for sharing your videos with us...I love watching them! Another litter soon? LUCKY!
Yes. Should be in August. Lots of excitement going on here. I have been approached about co-owning a red male (he is just a baby right now) and my little black boy is coming from Iceland in less than two weeks. And plumcrazy and her hubby and Lucybug are coming for a week at the end of the month. My daughter is getting married in July, and pups in August. Tons of positive excitement!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts