Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides Clippers...

It's the slicker brush...I purchased one not long ago and it does wonders!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Well, I have accumulated most everything to groom little Zulee when she comes home. So far I have enjoyed doing my nails with the Dremel Mini Mite. LOL. Figure it's good practice for me to know how it feels.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
My favorite tool is the "Grooming Person" that we use for Moose! haha, saves me time and stress :quiet:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
my favorite tool is the comb. Love how it separates the hair in lines and lets me get down deep in the hair to comb it out.

Grooming person, hey?! Guess that would be me!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hunter coat and skin conditioner

Hunter coat and skin conditioner. I think it's a canadian brand but it has mink oil is an anti-static and a sun screen conditioner.

I use when I brush him and it makes his coat wet but his brown looks so rich and gorgeous when it's dry. It smells good too. I use it every 3 days or so.

·
Registered
875 Posts
my favorite tool would be my force dryer I have a metro master blaster WOOO HOOO its enought to send a little dog skidding across a table if you have it on high though, so you have to be careful!
that and Crystal white shampoo from EZ groom, its more of a product, but hey, id be lost without it :sheep:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I dream of blaster/dryer but I only have a Toy, soon to be two, so perhaps I can't justify the expense... I think my favourite is also a comb, I love when I pass it through her coat and there is no knots, also gentle on her skin :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
My favorite is a Mason Pearson hair brush with boars-head bristles and nylon, a wonder in helping to dematt without destroying the hair!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts