Poodle Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

Super Moderator
Okay, thanks guys!! I will get a large for him and see how he likes it. Is Chewy just having a huge sale right now馃槰??
Their prices are constantly changing, I think maybe to beat any competitor's prices. Sometimes you can get some seriously amazing deals.

One thing I've noticed about Chewy is that the largest quantity isn't always the cheapest. For example, you don't always save the most by buying the biggest bag of dog food. Sometimes the middle size, or even the smallest, is the best value. So always do the math. And don't assume the best deal today is going to be the best deal tomorrow.

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
I got the medium, thanks for the tip!

Reactions: PeggyTheParti

Registered
Their prices are constantly changing, I think maybe to beat any competitor's prices. Sometimes you can get some seriously amazing deals.

One thing I've noticed about Chewy is that the largest quantity isn't always the cheapest. For example, you don't always save the most by buying the biggest bag of dog food. Sometimes the middle size, or even the smallest, is the best value. So always do the math. And don't assume the best deal today is going to be the best deal tomorrow.
Okay, thank you, for the advice, PtP! 馃榿

21 - 23 of 23 Posts