Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I sent Galen and the puppy into the yard while I poured their breakfasts into two separate snuffle mats. Then I called them in. Did each dog want his own breakfast? Of course not!

Galen headed to his snuffle mat and started eating. Ritter followed in hot pursuit , crawled under him, and stuck his head out from between Galen's two front legs to get access to the snuffle mat. Galen was rocking from side to side as the puppy wriggled beneath him. Galen put up with this for a minute or two and then went over to Ritter's snuffle mat. The same thing happened. Ritter followed, crawled under Galen, and poked his head between Galen's front legs.

Any mud, leaves, or pee which had been dangling from Galen's belly have now been transferred to Ritter's back. I foresee a bath in a certain puppy's near future.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I think the two are conspiring against you! It's amazing how gross puppies can be.

That is why I gave up on long hair at 12 weeks. Misha needed a bath every 48 hours because he liked to lay in pee.

·
Premium Member
7,041 Posts
Ritter you little scamp, my Mom teased me about Pia's name because if it smelly and gross Pia will roll in it, yup she has rolled in pee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts