Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to have some fun during the break between online lectures this morning. Decided to try tying his top knot and puting a ribbon in just for laughs.

He loves his new look and has been proudly walking around the house showing it off (even crashing my lecture by pushing his way into the camera). He didn't even touch the ribbon after 9 hours :)
The only side effect was people asking me how old SHE is. And what is HER name.

One more pic :) not sure it you can see it but his nose is turning a dark chocolate color :unsure: pretty sure it was black when we came home...

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
2,702 Posts
He looks great! Glad he's enjoying his new look.

·
Premium Member
4,570 Posts
I think it is great that you are fooling around with his hair. I love dressing up my boy with bow ties and hair pins. I try to use ones that are more boy colors like blue, black, any color that will complement his coat color. And yes I do get the girl comments but I just sweep them aside.

·
Registered
632 Posts
its 2021! Knocking down gender roles.. what a cutie!

Reactions: Dechi

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
He doesn’t care, so neither should you haha. He’s cute with or without ribbons.

When my first daughter was born I had her dressed in a fancy pink dress because I was going to the photography to get professional photos taken. I had several people stop to admire my baby and ask “how old is your son”?!?!?:eek: I mean what part of pink dress did you miss? I didn’t correct them because they were strangers who meant well and their mistake didn’t harm anyone.

Reactions: Raindrops and Ava.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fluffballs, almost 4 weeks later.

Bailey is still coming to terms with having a GIANT baby brother :)
He doesn’t care, so neither should you haha. He’s cute with or without ribbons.

When my first daughter was born I had her dressed in a fancy pink dress because I was going to the photography to get professional photos taken. I had several people stop to admire my baby and ask “how old is your son”?!?!?:eek: I mean what part of pink dress did you miss? I didn’t correct them because they were strangers who meant well and their mistake didn’t harm anyone.
Reminds me of when I had my previous Shih Tzu in a (half) show coat.
It was always “Oh such a pretty girl!” or “it’s abuse to let a dog grow it’s fur like that”.
To which I always replied “yes thank you very much, HE is a pretty boy and I brush him twice every day. HE is happy about the way he looks.”

1 - 7 of 7 Posts