Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20201024_134303.jpg

Somebody's feeling pretty good these days, it's been a long time since Bea has killed a toy, silly girl.

·
Premium Member
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Way yo go Bea !

(I’m impressed and envious that you can have carpet in your house with three toys... It would rapidly become a pee mat in my house, lol !)
Thsnis Dechi
The rugs are to prevent slipping and falling. The only preing happens when Bea has a bout of inconvenience but that hasn't happened for a while now.
I have four toys including chi mix Gracie, the key is to keep the pee pads clean along with the trays, my old girl Flower, Beatrice as and even Gracie have had trouble holding their pee so there is a puddle pad available.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thsnis Dechi
The rugs are to prevent slipping and falling. The only preing happens when Bea has a bout of inconvenience but that hasn't happened for a while now.
I have four toys including chi mix Gracie, the key is to keep the pee pads clean along with the trays, my old girl Flower, Beatrice as and even Gracie have had trouble holding their pee so there is a puddle pad available.
Oh! I thought Flower had died a long time ago.

·
Premium Member
13,046 Posts
Well done Bea! That toy definitely needed de-stuffing, and it is lovely to see you so happy to oblige.

Olive - I think Twyla means that over the years several of her dogs have needed the safety of sure footing and the relief of an emergency pee pad, including Flower who is no longer with us.

·
Premium Member
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well done Bea! That toy definitely needed de-stuffing, and it is lovely to see you so happy to oblige.

Olive - I think Twyla means that over the years several of her dogs have needed the safety of sure footing and the relief of an emergency pee pad, including Flower who is no longer with us.
Pia slipped and pinched a nerve in her neck in the bathroom back in February, it was scary she got wobbly she had difficulty walking.
And yes Flower died just over three years ago August 2017 but pee pads being down started when she was still alive, and Beatrice was just diagnosed with chronic kidney disease.

·
Premium Member
13,046 Posts
I have non slip mats all over the place for the same reason - Sophy explained that she needed them with Very Big Clear Signals when she had a pinched nerve, and the misery that ensued when we were briefly without one by the bed and she suffered a relapse ensures that I never forget again. And emergency pads are a great help on cold and rainy nights, especially as we all get older!

Reactions: twyla
1 - 7 of 7 Posts