Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’m a new poodle owner, my little guy is “Rocky”. His parents are toys, but he grew! 9 pounds already at 8 months. He’s a lot of attitude in a small package! Love it!
I’ve been scouring the internet looking for “how to” info and found this wonderful forum. You have already explained that clipping puppy hair may not be as easy as adult hair, which has boosted my self confidence in grooming him. I sure that there will be many more questions and that I will find the answers here.
Thank you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to you and Rocky! He looks gorgeous in your profile picture. Do you do all his grooming yourself?
Thank you! Yes. I’m teaching myself, so don’t look too closely. His hair is very thick and I think that actually helps. His feet are a compromise. We are both a little twitchy on feet. But, we’ll get there.

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
Welcome to you and Rocky. Handsome boy.

·
Registered
7,405 Posts
Welcome to you and Rocky ! We will need closer pictures to better admire this boy !

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to you and Rocky ! We will need closer pictures to better admire this boy !
Gosh, learning to navigate site. Are those pictures BIG enough? His registered name is Rocket Man and the day I picked him up, he looked like a rockstar to me! The breeder called him Elton, but to me he’s Rocky. I love this pup!!
I had a wonderful Lab, a very special dog. Rocky was to be our companion. My Lab Tom had not been himself for a couple of months. To the vet twice. I live in Tennessee and Arizona, and Tom and I were on our way home to AZ. We picked Rocky up in Texas, and two days later my wonderful Tom passed away in New Mexico. I was in shock! Rocky has been my Angel getting me through this.

·
Premium Member
9,950 Posts
Welcome to you and Rocky. He is such a handsome, little angel and will fill that sad loss. How providential you found him when you did:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts