Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saleen suddenly realized that Nicholas is a little creature of some sort not a toy. Yay :) Mel came down with Zephyr last week and groomed both the girls for me and of course met baby Nicholas. He liked her. She went with me on a walk with all three poodles and the stroller and now I am able to do it myself and control both girls fairly well so we don't tip over the stroller EVEN if we see a squirrel lol. Saleen has been really really good about the baby now so both girls are allowed out and about in the house again. It's nice to have them kind of back to normal :) Now if we could just get Nicholas on a more set schedule and start gaining weight the way he should we should be all set to start training again with the girls and maybe go back to doing therapy visits with Jazz. That will be fun.

Of course my camera is ALWAYS in my pocket or diaper bag so we never miss a chance to take a picture lol.

Saying hello

What is this thing you are wearing mommy??

·
Registered
165 Posts
My favorite things in the same pic thread, babies and standard poodles! Your son is gorgeous and pretty perfect! Your dogs are just as gorgeous. Hope you find your routine soon, I can't imagine raising a baby, lots of work but very rewarding.

Good luck putting weight on the babe! I'm a pediatric cardiology nurse and our babies are small and burn calories easily, I know how tough and frustrating it can be to see that number go up.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What wonderful pics! I love the one of Saleen putting her nose out to the baby! She looks so much different now that she is clearing! Very Pretty. Your son is a handsome little man! It will all come together. It always does.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Pretty baby and poodles!!! Just imagine in the years to come what wonderful companions they will all be! Sweet!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Wow! Saleen really changed over to a gorgeous silver. She is really pretty.

Love the picture where she is checking out little Nicolas. I'm so excited she has realized how cute he is. I think we need more Nicolas pictures!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll fess up and mention that Saleen is so silver now b/c she has been shaved... like naked. I don't know what blade Mel used but I can guess it was probably a 7 blade all over. Yikes, I've never seen her without at least half an inch of hair and scissored legs and crest. She doesn't even have a crest anymore and her topknot is pretty much gone. I just couldn't keep up with the long tied up TK as much as I like the look. She looks awful (not Mel's fault at all) she has always been a bit on a lean side and having no hair makes her look sooo skinny lol. Then her ears and tail were left totally alone so it's really funny looking. Since her coat is so soft her TK has to be rather short to get it to stand so that looks odd too with the longer ears. Funny think about her ears, the hair on them isn't but a little over half an inch or so longer than the actual ear leather. She has some hound dog ears lol.

·
Registered
123 Posts
How sweet they are! I just love these pictures. Nicholas has the sweetest little face. I bet Saleen is going to have a great time with him when he gets a little older.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts