Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put Vinnie in a sporting clip this afternoon and of course, we had to head out into the snow with his purple Wubba...

The new do... (MUCH shorter body - there was a TON of hair under the grooming table when I was done :biggrin:)

Wubba Time:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
To cute! LOVE HIS TAIL!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Vinnie looks handsome as usual. He still looks like he has a big coat on. It would have been fun to see before pictures. I love his brown eyes and the expressions you get.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Vinnie wears his 'do so well. His expressions are priceless, such a handsome boy! :love:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vinnie looks handsome as usual. He still looks like he has a big coat on. It would have been fun to see before pictures. I love his brown eyes and the expressions you get.

Thanks!! There actually is a before/after shot in the grooming section... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Great haircut! Vinnie looks very handsome in it. :)

My poodles LOVE the Wubba too, problem is, after a while one of them ends up tearing a hole in it (although I think it is my dobie that is doing that) or pulling the tabs off (they love to play tuggie with each other with it) and I have to get another. That is one of there most favorite toys!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts