Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I know... I don't understand spamming, does it really achieve anything?!? I guess it must as it is so common.

Have no fear though, one of our trusty mods will soon step in and clear the place up!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I sent PM's to spoospirit and to Yung... Let's keep out the riffraff! :)

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL!! MmmmMMmmm!! A Spam omlette sounds DELICIOUS! :) We like pizza burgers with Spam, too - It's an ALL PURPOSE meat!!

A funny thought just occurred to me... I'm really diligent about what I feed my dogs, but have no problem putting SPAM inside of my belly!! :) Now that's messed up! HAAA!!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
haha Plumcrazy
we had that discussion this very morning in the car
I was eating a breakfast burrito, and Elphie wanted a bite...

I looked at her and said "No way missy, this is WAY to unhealthy for you"
-takes HUGE bite of it-
and my mom called me a hypocrite :O
she was like you pay $40bones ((evidently she was channeling a mobster this morning)) on dog food, not to mention all the raw chicken Elphie eats...but you won't let her have a bite of what YOU'RE eating?!?!
xDD

My thinking...she can't digest the grease >.>
thats at least what I told my mom

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
lol, I'm with you though I would never eat spam. I tried it once when I first got married. Once was enough. I did however hit McD's this afternnon for lunch and have been doing so pretty frequently lately haha. Thats not super healthy... :) Neither was the mexican food I ate for dinner tonight. I am paying dearly for that yummy treat though, gotta love heartburn.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Hey guys :) I am not receiving e-mail notifications since this morning about "watched" threads :eek:hwell:

Anybody know what can be going on :smow:

Thanks in advance :flowers:

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nope... I got the email saying you responded to this thread - my notices seem to be working... maybe you should PM poodleadmin??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts