Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow! the classifieds section is open! awesome!!

I have a 25' blue lead that i have used probably once, and is now sitting in my house. got it for $8 dollars at wal-mart, will sell for $3, plus $1 shipping. not sure if it's even worth selling..but better to put it to good use than nothing at all!

I have a couple of cute puppy-sized bandanas. one is aqua with silver paw prints, and the other resembles a red white and blue flag. if someone wants it, i'll give it for free. my mini outgrew them :)

I have a nylabone galileo, souper sized. normally retails between 15-20. Selling for $10, plus $3 shipping. It was too big for my mini to even carry around. Open and used, but still like new.
Nylabone Galileo Bone at PETCO

Not sure if anyone is interested in this stuff..it seems kind of dinky to be selling, but PM if you are interested! Only shipping within the US, please.

·
Registered
708 Posts
When you say blue lead, I am looking for a long lead to put on whenever we are at the beach and I want to throw something in the water for retrieval. Is this just a clasp lead. Also, how much to ship to hawaii??

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When you say blue lead, I am looking for a long lead to put on whenever we are at the beach and I want to throw something in the water for retrieval. Is this just a clasp lead. Also, how much to ship to hawaii??
Hi KalaMama!

This is just a clasp lead, just like the clasp on this leash here: Bison Pet Advantage MAX 4 Nylon Dog Leash at PETCO

I estimate shipping to Hawai'i would be $2.50, so the total would come to $5.50 total.

I believe the lead is 25 feet long, but no shorter that 20 feet. I will go home and measure, and will confirm with you ASAP. PM me if you're still interested :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, just measured the lead. for some reason is comes out to be a little more than 22 feet?????? weird. i hope i didn't get jipped by wal-mart, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts