Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because I value the opinion and advice of everyone here, I would like to know your opinions and any additional information you might have on BlackTie Standard Poodles. I also think a different perspective can shed some light on things I might have overlooked.

Link to their website here.

They are located in Ocala, FL, about a 6 hour drive from me, and breed silvers which is the color I want to get. I've also done a quick inquiry and the prices are fair(not underpriced and not overpriced) and are not determined by color or sex, and they usually breed 1-2 litters a year.

I guess before I get excited and decide, I want an outside opinion so I'm sure that this is a reputable breeder. Thanks in advance everyone!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Probably the most successful Silver breeding program in the country. Gorgeous dogs. Very typey. True Silver color. The ones I have seen personally have good temperaments.

I'd ask hard questions about Bloat.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! It great that you've seen some of their spoo's personally. That's the type of answer I was looking for.

I've only done a quick inquiry, but I'm definitely going be asking questions from now on!

I'm just glad I could find someone in my state that has such a great silver breeding program.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have heard good things about them and notice quite a few of their dogs with champion titles as I have perused the breeders during the past year. If I were looking for a Standard, I would definitely make further inquiries as to references and check testing, pedigrees, et. You are lucky you can actually go there-and I think she keeps waiting lists-does not have lots of litters all the time-good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts