Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mum is doing odd things again. First she made us go to the vet, and it was Gerard who is very nice but he did the thing with the little stick that we Do Not Like, and then he and Mum talked and he gave her some little pots and when we went for a walk she collected Sophy's poo with a spoon thing and put it in a pot in her pocket!! Well, I know humans are strange about poo, and are always wanting to pick it up in bags and so on, but this is really weird. She says it is for Gerard, but he has big dogs so I am sure he has enough poo without needing ours. Should we worry, or do other humans do strange things like this?

Poppy xx

·
Premium Member
22,865 Posts
Poppy it sounds like mom and Gerard are going to take a little bit of that poo and look at it in a microscope thing to see if there are little nasty critters that could be upsetting Sophy's belly. I wouldn't worry since I know your mom would never do anything that was bad for you or Sophy.

·
Registered
12,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bleugh! He did say it didn't matter if it was a pool sample - does that mean really runny poo, do you think? My Mum just mutters stuff about the things she does for dogs, and cooks more rice...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts