Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Taffy all spiffed up Wednesday and took her up to where Dianne works for pictures. As luck would have it, her camera takes video. So I will be posting both stills and video.

Taffy has really surprised us by going quite yellow in the past couple of months! She is just starting to learn to run on the lead so is awkward in the video's but she still seems to show good form and I'm sure she will pull it together soon. She is just a love and so much fun to work with!

Taffy went off square last month and appears to be in her awkward stage. I expect she will come back as she matures.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
For some reason Spoospirit's computer won't let her load the actual videos so I am going to do it for her. :)

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
268 Posts
Wow she is so beautiful!! I cannot believe how big she is and how grown up she looks!!! What a stunning girl... I especially love the dark coloring around her eyes...beautiful :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Taffy really has turned into a beautiful little girl, or should I say big girl? Love the way you are working with her and your others all the time.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all! We are really proud of our girl. She used to be all legs but suddenly she grew longer in the back. She is definitely in her awkward teen stage! LOL.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
She is a very cute girl.

Im glad you mentioned it because I was going to say, I didnt remember her looking so long. Now she needs her little legs to catch back up with her. Dont you just love those puppy growth stages. lol

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is getting to be a big girl. I love her eyes. They are very soft and expressive!

Thank you! I think her eyes are her most beautiful feature. You can't imagine how difficult it is to discipline her when she is naughty!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
New here, watched your video. Taffy is a looker. I love the cut. Do you do this yourself? I like the top puff!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New here, watched your video. Taffy is a looker. I love the cut. Do you do this yourself? I like the top puff!

Hi Olie.....Yes, my sister and I groom our poodles ourselves. Taffy is in the AKC puppy show cut. Thank you for the compliment.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
oh wow! She is SO pretty!! I can't believe how big she is and how quickly that happened!! How old is she now? She looks fantastic!! You must be so proud!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts