Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Home groom day today. I really put some effort into shaping up Happy's top knot this time. Since it's bexoming wetter outside I decided to shave her boots down - less clean up when she comes in from the rain. I'll grow them out again in the spring. Happy was so envious of PtP's long ears shes decided to let hers grow out. It's unbelievable how patient and cooperative she become during home grooming. The whole.process, with bath, dry, brush and clip, takes me me nearly two hours to complete. Think I'm going to get some of those expensive curved shears I saw on YouTube. Here are some bad poorly lit pics.
20201025_193510.jpg
20201025_193445.jpg
20201025_193855.jpg

·
Registered
Toy poodles Zara(2015) and Reyna(2020). Maltese Ema(2011/2019) and Roxy(2011)
17 Posts
I love this dog. Very beautiful. Bravo for the groom 👏❤🐩
Amazing!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you to everyone for the complements. The down side is I want to go back in with the scissors every time I see an out of placed tuft of hair. Definitely getting the shears. Will check out the Kenchiis.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Thank you to everyone for the complements. The down side is I want to go back in with the scissors every time I see an out of placed tuft of hair. Definitely getting the shears. Will check out the Kenchiis.
Ah yes. I touch up like three times after every groom. Topknots are terrible because they move so much and symmetry is so easy to miss.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts