Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! I am not good at this whole keeping up with the internet thing. I promised months ago I'd share Nim's Bedlington trim when I finally got her into it. And that happened...in October! So finally, here's what we've been rocking haircut-wise for the past few months.

First a before. She was turning into quite a ragamuffin. I know I COULD have been doing the cut as best her coat length would allow while it grew out, but there's something so satisfying about seeing such a dramatic change all in one go.

And all fluffed up...

Poof! Where did my poodle go?!

I just love this cut so much.

But I really started to miss her eyes!

Waiting patiently for her haircut while mom finishes a late afternoon client...

Eyes!! I've been watching a lot of Korean grooming videos and I've been bit by the teddy bear bug. I love her fluffy nose. I'm also so happy she's got her megaman legs finally grown back.

And that's where we are now. Well...maybe a bit more scruffy at this very moment! But still cute.

I'm debating what I want to do with her ears. I can't decide if I want to keep the tassels or grow them fluffy again.

I hope y'all enjoy this grooming update. Hopefully I'll remember to post more photos before another four months has passed!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Love the ear tassels. I want to try them on Pogo, but he keeps finding burdock clumps whenever his hair gets long enough. "Pogo, no, leave it. ..oh %$&!" Sigh.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I love the ear tassels too, you should totally keep them! I think they elevate the teddy bear look to "intentionally interesting poodle" lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lovely! You can't get a better colour poodle to pull the bedlington trim off
I know, right? I've had a lot of people confuse her for one even though she's easily twice the size! Most people have never seen a Bedlington in person.

Love the ear tassels. I want to try them on Pogo, but he keeps finding burdock clumps whenever his hair gets long enough. "Pogo, no, leave it. ..oh %$&!" Sigh.
Oh, I know that situation well. No matter where we go, Nimbus inevitably makes a beeline right for the burdock...usually face first. That's the reason I keep a brush in my car at all times. You never know what the poodle is going to drag out of the woods! Tasseled ears are easy to maintain! Since there's just a tuft of hair left, it's easy to keep brushed out, even when if it gets full of burrs.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Gorgeous.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts