Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I will be entering Chantel into her first AKC conformation show on Feb 20. This girl is sooo pretty and well put together, I am looking forward to showing her! Her color will be the harder factor, of course, since white and black are the ones that are mostly "put up". Hopefully, her looks will out way her color to some judges.

Not only is she a beautiful girl, she is outgoing, bold and fearless. She retrieves and LOVES, LOVES, LOVES water. Will jump into the tub for a bath and when I give Ivy or Grace their bath, she stands with her front feet on the edge of the tub licking at the water. LOL

Here are pics I took today of her.... did a groom on her before work but didn't have time to shave her feet, and her hair is not as straight as it can be because she has leave in conditioner in her coat.

On the grooming table right after I finished.... "You talking to me, Mom?"

Outside in the sun

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A little bit of faster action...

And Chantel doing what she does well... sniffing for things... she has a SUPER great nose!!!!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Gorgeous, and angelic looking too, but looks as if she could be full of fire at the same time. I don't see how anyone couldn't just fall in love with her. Best of luck to you and Chantel at her debut.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chantel showing her self stack and movement.... can't wait for this girl to mature and get even better!!!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
These just came out so neat! The sun is coming at her, I am on her unlit side.

And, the last one....sorry about the Chantel overload, but I am excited about showing her!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She is georgous!!! I LOVE her color! Those are great pictures. Im sure you guys will do great. How old is she again? I like that song by the way. ;)
Thanks! She is 7 months old. Yeah, I love that song too, the name just seemed to fit her so well.

She will be 8 months old when we go to the show. :)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Awww, Chantel is just drop dead gorgeous and my son and hubby are totally inlove with her. Both usually just shrug when I show them some else's dogs, but not this time. Especially my 18 year old, he just wanted to kidnap her. ;)

·
Registered
268 Posts
I love her too much. I have actually been waiting for some Chantel photos since I saw your beautiful Avatar pic! No overload possible! I especially love the self-stack where she is looking at the camera...too cute

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks ALL! Yeah, I am really excited about her going to the show. Of course, I will let you all know how good or bad she does. :)
Her full name is Wispynook's Chantilli Lace of Sirius. For those who don't know, she is Grace's and Billy's younger full sister. Grace and Billy are litter mate brother and sister, Chantel a year younger.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awww, Chantel is just drop dead gorgeous and my son and hubby are totally inlove with her. Both usually just shrug when I show them some else's dogs, but not this time. Especially my 18 year old, he just wanted to kidnap her. ;)
LOL... well, I guess I can take that as quite the compliment!! :) SOOO, if I find Chanel missing sometime, I'll know where to look....LOL. (tell him, sorry, he can't have her) :)

I love her too much. I have actually been waiting for some Chantel photos since I saw your beautiful Avatar pic! No overload possible! I especially love the self-stack where she is looking at the camera...too cute
Gee, thanks! I didn't realize anyone noticed I changed my avatar pic. Thank you. :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
VERY feminine - I must say :):):) !!! Delicate and elegant - I LOVE her color. I am a "black spoo" fanatic , but some apris and reds on this forum are really very nice dogs :victory:

I wish you the best of luck with showing !!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts