Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dianne and I got all of the poodles groomed and took their photo under the Christmas tree. We are very happy to share our card with all of our friends on Poodle Forum.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wonderful card - gorgeous Spoos! Makes me want more:) Thank you for sharing!
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Thank you. Cute as buttons!! Happy Holidays to you both.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well....we didn't have anything to do with that! LOL It was 2 a.m. when we did the photo because that is how long it takes to get five spoos ready when you start at 7. They were tired and just leaned. But they are such good sports! Chantel and Grace, on the left, are sisters from different litters, and Ivy and Taffy are cousins from the same line. Dianne called it the reversed oreo. LOL

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
That is so COOL!!! I wish I could get all six of mine at the same time. Great Portrait, you guys need to get that one enlarged and framed!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing : )))) !!!! I love your poodles and blacks are of course my weakness LOL so I find them especially elegant on that photo :):):) !!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Thank you all!! We hope you ALL have a Christmas that is full of love and enjoyment! And that any problems in your lives will be forgotten on this Day!
AND, hoping your New Year brings good things your way. :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Gorgeous pictures of the pack! You can tell they enjoy each other's company.

May you both have a peaceful and joyous Christmas. I know it's going to be different without your Mother and Uncle.

Best Wishes for 2010.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts