Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loved seeing little Merlin's booties and all the snow pictures. How are you Winter poodles doing?

Here it as been hovering in the 40's which we southerners find cold. No snow but rain rain rain.
Asta has taken to the lower temperatures. He zooms like crazy running wild in the fields. He wants to play outside so I will bundle up and take his heavy duty flirt pole out and let him exhaust himself. Then he has a big nap. My winter dog is nothing like my summer dog who loved to sleep by the air conditioner and would go out to potty then run back inside.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Big Blizzard last week, another snowfall yesterday and another snowstorm coming this week. Yup! Time for the winter poodle’s to get out and play! Bobby adored it as a puppy and he’s good with it now. I think his preferred weather though, is the crisp autumn weather. He was totally disoriented after the blizzard as all the poop and pee spots were covered. He actually was starting to panic because he couldn’t find the perfect poop spot. It’s better now but another storm is coming. 😱
I brought out the flirt pole today and that was super fun as he definitely enjoyed leaping and chasing In the snow. It’s more work to navigate the snow though so he got tired pretty quickly. That’s a good thing! 😁
Bobby does not like the super hot weather. Snow and cold are definitely preferred over hot and humid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts