Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Cindy and our new standard girl is Winnie. We have been a spoo family for 14 years and our sweet girl Indigo passed away last April. We finally started looking for a new girl a few months ago. Over time we have obviously forgotten Indie's babyhood but it's all starting to come back to us with the exuberant hand chewing and instant need to pee after playing!! We are in love with this girl and know she will mellow in time just as Indie did so long ago. I wish I'd found this forum years ago but am really glad to be here now. Currently we are at 10.5 weeks and about 13 lbs. We are combing daily and using the dremel on nails. I have a smaller, quieter clipper coming in the mail tomorrow and she'll have her first real face trim.

·
Premium Member
2,155 Posts
Welcome to you and your adorable Winnie! Many members can relate to your experiences going through puppyhood again for the first time, if you will. I look forward to hearing how it's going!

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Winnie has such a sweet face. Welcome, sorry for your loss but Winnie will help heal your broken heart.

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
Sorry that you had lost your beloved Indie - but it sounds like Winnie is already in your heart. Lovely puppy. Look forward to watching her grow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts