Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wilson turned 5 years old last month, and this is what we got for his birthday present. And let me add that there are many, many scams going on regarding Sphynx cats. Even with all my poodle expertise, I still did not immediately identify some of the scams. Introductions were a breeze because this kitten was already well socialized with dogs. So, here's Wilson sharing a secret with Little Miss No Name, and then one of him washing her ears.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Thanks, Twyla. Even better news is that Wilson's sire just turned 15! We hope that Wilson and Nike inherited his longevity gene.
Same here, live a long good life Wilson and Nike

·
Premium Member
22,136 Posts
Happy belated birthday Wilson! That is some special birthday present you got there.

·
Premium Member
15,807 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday Wilson! Molly wants to help you clean Kitty ears..................the kitties around here just hiss at her and make her very puzzled that they don't want to play.....

·
Registered
11,587 Posts
Happy birthday Wilson - hope you and your birthday present both have a lovely year!

·
Registered
6,485 Posts
OMG, what a fabulous birthday gift you gave Wilson. Both are adorable. :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wilson thanks everyone for their birthday greetings, and he wants you to know that he has never had so many head butts from a kitty.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Oh my word, Wilson!! You got a kitten for your birthday :)!!! That was a happy birthday indeed. Congrats to all of you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts