Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I groomed Willow yesterday, she finally ALMOST looks like a show dog... not that you can tell from these pictures, she is a spaz and I have no idea how to use my new camera while she is running around.
I usually don't have pictures up of Willow, but she is our "newest" poodle ( we have had her since december of 2008 She is 1 and a half, and is CH. Torpaz You Can't Hold Me Down X Ch Kaylen's Ocala Style (for those who are interested)

I shaved her down in January or so while I focused on Kaden's coat, she has a little bit there now, I am really thinking about showing her in HCC ish
not huge hair, she isnt very big, her hair shouldnt be either.

She has alot of chest, not hair, just alot of substance in the front. is there a such thing as too much chest?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
She looks great! I love her cut.

She's quite the active girl. I wonder how long she will stay nice and pretty.

I think almost every pic i tried taking of willow blurred..lol she does like to run. She's beautiful!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
OK what are you trying to shoot her oN? I'd shoot on shutter priority- with a shutter of about 1000-2500. Iso 800 even with the flash-

K (who has a nikon d2xs :) )

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK what are you trying to shoot her oN? I'd shoot on shutter priority- with a shutter of about 1000-2500. Iso 800 even with the flash-

K (who has a nikon d2xs :) )
UHHHHH:wacko: I had it on the little kid with a hat.
I have no idea what the setting is , just that the icon is a little kid in a hat LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts