Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im still learing alot about this wounderfull breed and i noticed with my male spoo mannie that he will burp ALOT, i thought it was just him but i just got me a new spoo a couple days ago and ive noticed she does it alot too lol this just cracks me up, and i am so glad its not all comming out the other end lol, so i was just woundering if anyone else's does this or anything else thats wierd or funny. i cant waite to hear from you all =)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Haha Desmond burps all the time too. I think it's really funny, cause he usually puts on this face, like he's concentrating right before he does it, lol.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Burps...nope i can say ive never heard Mister burp. Your dogs must be swollowing alot of air while eating or something.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Ah...no burps here from either spoo. I, too, wonder if they are ingesting a lot of air while they are eating. They seldom have gas either but if I give them something different....whoo hoo...watch out. My husband will leave the room...ROFL!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
The only dog that doesn't burp is Coco.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Beau doesn't burp (or at least I haven't heard him do it) but he sure does sneeze a lot.

·
Registered
151 Posts
S'Murphy belches...L.E. Belle toots! It's quite the little orchestra at our home! S'Murph is funny about it, though... he always has to come stand by my chair and stretch out his neck and burp. I think he thinks I like it, 'cause it makes me laugh!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Mitch and Matrix were REALLLY gassy on Orijen, they stunk me out of the room most days. Now they hardly ever have bad gas, but Mitch always does his morning stretch and lets out this loud toot. No burps.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lol!!! Paris 'toots' a fair bit, and always has. Primarily she only makes a noise when she stretches, either head down/bum up, or when she stands up against the half-door at work... LOL! They don't smell though...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Shamus will burp from time to time but he likes to get on the arm of the couch and do it in your face! :scared:
:scared:He "carpet surfs" all the time...do yours do that. Its where they lay on the carpet and drag themselves around with their front paws with the 2 hind paws frog style behind them. He is not itchy...no redness no chewing. So I don't think he does it for any other reason than it feels good and he likes it....his little nub wags the whole time!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Clover burps after almost every meal! LOL! Some are quite loud too! I've never heard Cricket burp, but she does toot everytime she gets up and stretches! She will whip around and look at her butt as if to say, "Did I do that??" LOL! Cracks me up every time!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
My spoo burbs and farts a lot more than my Border Collie and they both eat the same food BUT Ginger (the spoo) does eat very fast so air might be the cause. She is very proud of the belches and seems to not even notice the farts but Keelyn (the BC) and my cat sure notice and will leave the room!

·
Registered
224 Posts
All of our SP's have been burpers. We also tend to make a fuss when they do it. I figure better out than in!
My delicate petite little Miss Mimi farts a lot. When she puts her paws up to see over the dutch door, a little musical toot, and when she does a play bow, one will slip by. Always noisy, never smelly.
Our mini also used to burp regularly.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Don't think I've ever heard my mini burp, or toot. But I can sure as heck smell his toots!!! (Silent but deadly is the worst....) :vollkommenauf:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts