Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Argh...

Why is that when Im about to catch a plane they have movies with plane crashes!!!

was watching late night tv the other night and in this movie a plane crashes!!!

needless to say fav show the 1st time i got on a plane was Lost :pound:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Lelune- I've never been on a plane in my life, and though I'd really
like to travel one day...I'm deathly afraid of them...mainly because
of those movies, damn them! LOL! :p

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Same here mm, and Im much older than you. And its not only worse from the movies, the fear factor from 9/11 thats scares the crap out of me. Most of my dogs have flown over but I would not get on a plane.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Honestly, it's safer than driving! It's just that when there is an accident it can involve more than a few people so it gets a lot of media coverage. I do it for a living and the scariest part are the times we have to take a van or taxi to the hotel, especially in some parts of the world. They drive like maniacs!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
*cough* Ummm*cough...

Isn't that casue there are more cars then planes in motion... :eek:

I'll be alright once i've landed hahahahah

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i know kind like when someone say's everyone is special...

which mean if everyone is special, then no one really is :(

Arrrrggggghhhh....

At least this time the plane im catching, you could fit a couple of the last plane I fleww in :pound:

Everytime I fly a dog I still get nervous... Is that plane going to crash :/

·
Registered
912 Posts
I am the Compliance Office for our airport and you have my word that plane travel is not only safe it's FANTASTIC! Especially here in Oz, we have one of the best passenger transport airline records of any country. Excusing Qantas just lately our airplane maintenance is very good and that's what keeps em in the sky.

I love it - why drive 8 hours to the city when you can get on a plane and be there in a little over an hour. Nup if I can't fly I don't go! My boss is always making fun of me cause in the 9 years we have been over here I have only driven to Adelaide twice, and that's only because we had to pick up gear from Adelaide so had to take the car and trailer.

·
Registered
912 Posts
WOO HOOOO big news - I got to sit in a Roulette today. Well big news for me, we had two come to my airport and they had to tow them into parking positions with my car and I got to sit in them and work the brakes. Man I am a learner Top Gun :rofl:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts