Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ruby is driving me crazy, we have had a lot of rain this past week, but she still needs to go out but yet when I take her all she wants to do is dig until she finds worms, it takes forever for her to go because she is so busy looking for worms. I think she was maybe a robin in a past life lol. It serioulsy ticks me off that I am standing out there getting soaked (even with an umbrella) waiting for her to stop worm hunting and just pee. I say "leave it" and give her leash a quick gentle tug, but she is a stubborn girl and will go right back to where she knows a worm is...YUCK....

On a happy note, here is the latest pic taken just a few mins ago ...I keep putting toys back in her toy box, so I guess she decided it was easier to get inside instead of making a mess lol.

and another of her sleeping in/out of her bed lol, tell me how this is comfy? Bed is to small anyway but each time I try to take it away she cries, even though i just spent $69 on a dog pillow for her.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
She is cute!

Dogs LOVE worms and worm poo! When I got my Whippet, Robin, (eleven years ago!) he was aways chewing and digging in the dirt. His breeder was the one that "enlightened" me on what he was doing. Yuck! It made his breath smell nasty too. He did outgrow it though!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is cute!

Dogs LOVE worms and worm poo! When I got my Whippet, Robin, (eleven years ago!) he was aways chewing and digging in the dirt. His breeder was the one that "enlightened" me on what he was doing. Yuck! It made his breath smell nasty too. He did outgrow it though!
That will be one thing she can not out grow quick enough, she doesn't eat them though, but she will carry one around until you realize and make her "leave it" but she will always return to where she left it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts