Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it when in bed with a dog, that it's never the good end that ends up pointed towards our face?! As I'm lying here with Jas (yes I know he should sleep in the crate :) ), and he settles in spread eagle on his back, I realize that I really need to teach him to sleep at the end of the bed lol.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Forget dogs, cats are much worse. I had an orange tabby named Murphy who would stick his butt in my face to make me wake up. It was effective, let me tell you.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Marian, I was going to post the same thing. My cats seem to think I should enjoy looking at their behinds. Bitty used to jump in peoples' laps, turn around and pass gas. She was horrid little brat as a kitten!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ha ha - oh my - I just had a "flash back" of the memory that was completely lost - it is amazing how our brain works :bird:

I was trying to remember my pets and if they did that and could not recall any of such stuff but than I remembered my grandma who was "uber" proper and also very prude LOL !!!! She just would not "have it" - seeing private parts of her dog or a cat LMAO - SO - she would train them from an early age to sit "nicely" and even poor cat knew better than sit in the middle of the room and start licking himself LOL Sometimes he would start and than see her and run for his life LMAO Sooooooo funny now that I remember those scenes :rofl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts