Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He's SO tolerant. This morning at the dog park, this airedale just would NOT stop trying to hump him. Michael would do everything in his power to evade the airedale, but that dog was relentless. Only after about the 50th time of being mounted did Michael make a peep, and even then it was one warning snap and that was it. The airedale didn't take the hint, and just kept on mounting Michael, so before anything escalated, we packed up and left.

I was more frustrated by the airedale than Michael was, and of course the airedale's walker was busy texting and tells me not to be afraid to just push the airedale away. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to get Michael into therapy dog work. Once he gets his basic obedience commands down, we'll go for our testing.

Sorry for the brag :p

Oops, this isn't supposed to be in the picture section!!! Mods can you move it?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I think you should post some more pics! It's great to hear he did so well with a rude dog. Good of you to protect him from escalation. Although, it would be good for that rude dog to learn a lesson! Too bad the owner was so obnoxious about the dog's behavior. Hopefully, it is a temporary situation.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Situations like that are so frustrating. That airedale needs to encounter a dog like our Ziggy to tell him what's what. :) But I'm so happy to hear Michael is such a great guy! I am sooo hoping mine turns out just like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts