Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought it might help as we grow to have a pictorial of who we are talking with so if you could post your info here then we can refer to it:

gwtwmum2 - Steph
I have a blue standard poodle named Wrigley. A Chinese Crested girl named Torie, and a cream standard girl (still working on her name).

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
bluefox - Heidi
I have one blue standard poodle named Toledo Steel (we just call him T) and a German Shepherd named Locky. Thats all for the dogs, pllus one cat and a couple of budgies.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Secreto = Jenn

I have 4 dogs.....oldest to youngest would be....Lotus (Pit Bull) 8 yrs, Mya (Rat Terrier) 2 yrs, Eli (Standard Poodle) 18 months, Sting (Standard Poodle) 5 months.

Here are everyones pics too...oh and thats my wonderful hubby with me in the pic. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
dandydi=Di. There's 4 dogs here but only 2 are mine wich are a Chinese crested hairless and my standard poodle.
My son has his dog here wich is a collie and my partner has a staffordshire bull terrier. :)

·
Registered
741 Posts
newpoodlemum - emily
one dog atm dibbles the rottie and todd the minature parti poodle will be here in 3 weeks i cant wait

im a groomer as well but most of u know that already

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Purple Poodle = Kayla

I have five dogs:

Tuesday 23mo Parti Color Standard Poodle
Cher, 2yo Toy Poodle Mix
Clover, 11yo Am.Cocker Mix
Cici, 5yo Pit Bull
Betty, 4yo Beagle/Rat Terrier Mix

and two cats

Winnie, 6yo Black Domestic Shorthair
Tiggy, 10mo Black& White Domestic Longhair

Attachments

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I'm Missy. I dont' have a Poodle yet, but I'm dying for one. It would be more practical for me to wait about a year before getting one, but I don't know if I can wait that long, LOL!

Here are pictures of my Maltese, Bailey, age 10 and my Rottweiler, Harley, age 5. And the cats OP, orange tabby, littermates Bitty, black and white and Addy, black longhair and Booger, the grey and white "baby."

Attachments

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Roxy25 = Kerry

1 dog Enzo

vs

many cats

Deedee

Winter

Iggy

Have more pictures of more cats but I am lazy right now lol