Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would give a puppy the registration name that is actually a name of bacteria that causes a diarrhea :wacko: :eek:hwell: :wacko: ???

I found that by pure accident while going through a pedigree (do not ask which one *sigh ) - and just because I am a biologist it caught my eye - still am trying to go over disbelief .... looking for some reasoning... I guess :rolffleyes:- if there is any .... somebody please pinch me ....

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMAO - ha ha ha - one that is "chronic" and causes colitis and IBS actually - which is even worse :smow::smow::smow:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
well what about pu$$y galore ? There are a few poodles named this.

I know its from a character from James bond but it just sounds sooooo wrong to me since I am still in my 20's LMAO

It just sound funny to me.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OH MY - THANKS ROXY_BABE !!!!!!! :pound: LMAO

Thanks god I posted this question since I was in shock for 2 days now and just could not stop thinking about it LMAO !

Oh boy - now it finally makes SOME sense , I guess ROFL !!!!! But still ....geeeeezzzzzz.... talking about "inviting a bad juju " :wacko: !!!!

Anyways - thanks so much since I thought that the whole world is really going crazy LMAO :stupid:... not that it is far from the truth ha ha....

OK - I can sleep tight tonight *sigh.... LOL

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
ROFL... I think some people who give weird or crazy names to dogs, children etc. heard the word somewhere but has absolutely no clue what it means.... they think it sounds cool and ta-da.... like in the case of the bacterial name.

On my trip to South-Africa last year I ran into a woman who was named "Candida" ... I feel for her... I really do! :wacko:

·
Registered
768 Posts
People in Thailand choose the funniest names for themselves having no idea what they mean. My dads driver is called Pong and his cleaner is called Poo 0_o

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well LOL, the guy who moves my lawn is named Cookoo and my neighbor just can not "accept it" so she calls him Koko LAMO - so he is alternatively called "crazy" or has a name of a famous Gloria - poor dude - really nice guy otherwise ... have no idea why he never changed the name !??? LOL

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
There was a Rottweiler named "Eva Braun V Adolf." I don't know who named the dog but that has to be one of the most insensitive and stupid dog names ever. I'd rather someone name their Rottie "Killer" or "Cujo" and those don't exactly help the breed's image. Why would anyone name their dog after the most evil person in history and his psycho girlfriend?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nobody guessed bacteria yet LOL ;)

Harley - I agree :scared: - just horrible !!!! I also know of a bull-terrier named "Balkan Bomber" :smow: alluding to the Milosevic who orchestrated "ethnic cleansing" and all of those horrific atrocities !!!!

Some people just have no taste, conscious, tact or brains - what can I say ....:wacko:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
There was a Rottweiler named "Eva Braun V Adolf." I don't know who named the dog but that has to be one of the most insensitive and stupid dog names ever. I'd rather someone name their Rottie "Killer" or "Cujo" and those don't exactly help the breed's image. Why would anyone name their dog after the most evil person in history and his psycho girlfriend?
Check this out. Some people are just sick.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts