Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, well this might not be the MOST masculine picture out there, but my husband here obviously looks comfortable with his own masculinity!

These two toy poodles were at the groomer's on Sunday when we went to pick up our Mochi. Aren't they so adorable??

Mochi with her nice fluffy groom

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aw! Those two poodles are adorable, I love that your husband looks so comfortable holding cute fluffy toy poodles, hehe. Mochi looks great, too! I love her TK/ears, she looks gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
The little one on the right reminds me of Teddy when he was younger.

Mochi looks beautiful. :)

(proof: Red Sox Nation is everywhere!)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
My Hubby is a Mainer! We're not into sports though. Your hubby looks great holding the pups! They look so cute.

I don't know why guys haven't figured out how much girls swoon over seeing them with either a cute little puppy or a little baby. It reminds me of the commercial where they were renting puppies to help guys get a date. LOL!

Seriously sexy to see a guy's softer side while he is all masculine, strong, and protective. I guess we should all have a picture of our men in those special moments (fleeting as they may be).

Mochi looks fabulous. I bet she got all sorts of attention too.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Well toy poodles don't look masculine (sorry they don't) but they are very cute. The standards look very masculine to me in certain cuts.:)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seriously sexy to see a guy's softer side while he is all masculine, strong, and protective. I guess we should all have a picture of our men in those special moments (fleeting as they may be).
I plan to have many of those moments! But true about the fleeting part...I guess that's what makes it even more worth the capture.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Okay, well this might not be the MOST masculine picture out there, but my husband here obviously looks comfortable with his own masculinity!

These two toy poodles were at the groomer's on Sunday when we went to pick up our Mochi. Aren't they so adorable??

Mochi with her nice fluffy groom
I like how she looks so proud here :)- I think poodles know when they are clean/ fluffed and lookin' good!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Yep...I definitely dig manly guys with puppies. You're a lucky one there bluespoomommy. Mochi looks great too!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Awww, love the pic of your husband with the poodles! Hey, poodles are good "manly" dogs too! My husband loves our poodles. And, I saw a bike rider with tattoos all over him with a toy poodle riding with him...lol. How macho is that for a poodle....LOL!

Mochi is beautiful. Love that pic of her!

·
Registered
12 Posts
She's gorgeous! Great shot of the hubby with the babies.

Yeah poodles are masculine honey. Try convincing that to a 22 year Army Infantryman.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts