Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
It鈥檚 snowing thick and fast here and Blue was just out eating snow. Every winter it鈥檚 a novelty for the first while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
I sometime miss snow but glad I do not have to deal with it any longer. I used to love to go out and snowplow the driveway or even shovel it as the snow was first falling but having to drive an hour to work or home from work each day was a hassle . I'm glad for me those days are gone, though I would enjoy staying in a lodge and watching the snow fall and getting some of that clean crisp air knowing a few steps would have me back on a couch in front of a roaring fire with a glass of wine or even hot cocoa.

Registered
Oh yeah I love those things too. I also enjoy shovelling because it鈥檚 such good exercise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, there is much I love about the snow. It is peaceful and beautiful and I do love the crisp clean air. And yes...nothing like a cup of hot chocolate after a good shoveling session. What I do hate is the ice and the difficulty in walking normally during the winter months. Sadly, snow means winter and today we are getting rain/sleet then snow which equals treacherous driving and walking.馃槣
Wearing cleats on my boots now. October is way too early for this. Now, I hope we DO get a big snowstorm to cover the icy conditions. Bobby would love a good snowstorm! 馃槉 And one positive...Now it鈥檚 easy to see all the pee spots that are so intriguing to the puppers not to mention the poop is no longer camouflaged in the autumn leaves! Looking for the poop drop in the dark is way easier!馃槀

Super Moderator
Pogo used to adore snow shoveling. I would throw shovelfuls off the deck. He would stand poised in anticipation, waiting for his chance to leap up snapping at the thrown snow. Snarky also enjoyed chasing snow, but he would quit after he got snowballs between his toes. I wonder how Galen will react.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts