Poodle Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hmmm. If I didn’t have a poodle I’d want pretty face to the far right. She reminds me a lot of Lacey, at least in color.
If I were to bring home a second dog tomorrow, I’d want the black one. He looks like an inquisitive to me.
My last poodle Asher was an inky black and I have such a soft spot for black.
I would love for Lacey to have a sibling to enjoy life with. But oh, the work and cost of a second dog I’m not ready for. Hands are full with an adolescent crazy girl. ? We can dream though.

I’m so not creative enough to name these dogs, lol.

·
Registered
176 Posts
At this point in the game I don't care about color as much as I do personality and disposition and with that said I call the one on the left. It has that utilitarian look and I personally love the docked tail.

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
I'm replying before I see what everyone else said. There is something about the red poodle on the far right that just entices me. Not sure what it is though as I am not particularly fond of reds. However, I would have him/her in an instant and not look back!

·
Registered
573 Posts
I would get the black one personally.
As for names.
1. Nugget.
2. Iris.
3. Hawk.
4. Raven.
5. Joy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
ALL OF THEM! ? Haha, it's so funny because before owning a Poodle I never really thought they were that cute, but now I just adore them and will probably have to cap myself at 3 dogs in the future to avoid becoming a Poodle hoarder. ?

My dream dog would be a silver mini, but out of the dogs in the banner probably the black one. ? I know some people consider them kind of boring, but I think black minis just look so sleek and sophisticated.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
ALL OF THEM! ? Haha, it's so funny because before owning a Poodle I never really thought they were that cute, but now I just adore them and will probably have to cap myself at 3 dogs in the future to avoid becoming a Poodle hoarder. ?

My dream dog would be a silver mini, but out of the dogs in the banner probably the black one. ? I know some people consider them kind of boring, but I think black minis just look so sleek and sophisticated.
The black one really is gorgeous. Especially if you zoom in on those beautiful brown eyes.

But I, too, have a soft spot for silvers. We should petition to get one added to the banner. ?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well, I wouldn't choose any of them because I'm a die hard parti fan.
Not a parti in the pack.
But they are all gorgeous, especially the black and the brown.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts