Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Ack! This is hard! But I think it’s number 4, that tail is feathered and the fur is wavy. Not to mention the face is a bit broad.

...Don’t tell me they’re all poodles!?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Lets see, 1 is a water retriever breed, 3 looks like a Barbet type dog, 4 is a Portie, 7 is a working breed, 8 looks like an Iris Water Spaniel, so that leaves 2, 5, and 9. 5 looks the most like a poodle out of the group. So, that leaves 2 and 9. I am going to go with 9. As 2 looks a great deal like a poodle with a long face.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
1 my top guess is Spanish water dog. 2 I say poodle. 3 I also say Barbet. 5 is poodle. 6 is hard. This one also gives me Spanish water dog vibes. 7 is Lagotto Romagnolo. 8 is Irish water spaniel. 9... I don't know.

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's gotta be number 2! A lot of labradoodles have that chubby face.
That is incorrect.

1 is a water retriever breed,
Correct

3 looks like a Barbet type dog
Correct, it is a Barbet

4 is a Portie
That is correct

7 is a working breed
Correct

8 looks like an Iris Water Spaniel
Correct

5 looks the most like a poodle out of the group
Correct, 5 is a poodle

. I am going to go with 9.
That is incorrect

As 2 looks a great deal like a poodle with a long face
That is correct, no 2 is a poodle.

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 my top guess is Spanish water dog. 2 I say poodle. 3 I also say Barbet. 5 is poodle. 6 is hard. This one also gives me Spanish water dog vibes. 7 is Lagotto Romagnolo. 8 is Irish water spaniel. 9... I don't know.
1 is correct. 2 is correct. 3 is correct. 5 is correct. 6 is correct. 7 is correct. 8 is correct.

Very good !

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I’m getting dizzy from answering and you guys are so good, you found them all !

Here is the answer from facebook :

Which one is a "doodle"?

💥NOT A SINGLE ONE!!💥

You can buy every single one of these adorable purebred dogs from reputable breeders that health tested, breed to their standard, and produce predictable coats and temperaments.

Why pay a stupid amount of money for a glorified mix (if you want a mix please rescue one from your local shelter), when you can get what you are looking for in any of these purebred, purpose-bred dogs?.. Please don’t support breeding mixed breeds for big money and unknown health issues...

1. Spanish Water Dog

2. Standard Poodle in a “doodle” cut

3. Barbet

4. Portuguese Water Dog

5. Poodle in a "doodle" cut

6. Portuguese Water Dog

7. Lagotto Romagnolo

8. Irish Water Spaniel

9. Barbet

·
Registered
7,402 Posts