Poodle Forum banner

Which one tickles your fancy the most?????

• Number One with the town below

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Number Two with the birds

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Number Three Wanting to leave this postion!!

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Number Four Looking Happy

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these amazing pics of Saffy today, and I'm thinking about sending one into the paper for the people out and about page.

Which one do you think is best??

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Saffy looks great. What a wonderful place to go and run around. It is really refreshing to see some warm photos with our cold weather.

I picked number 4 because Saffy looks happy and intent to look off in the distance. Almost like she is looking for you. It also had a good perspective showing the height of the dock and wispy clouds in the sky.

I like the ones with the birds. It just seems a little like she should have acknowledged them being there since she has retriever instincts in her. It also didn't show the height of the dock. It's a really good photo though. It's hard to pick one.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
#2 hands down! She is smiling BIG in that shot - and you have the birds/seagulls behind her.....very calming, beautiful shot.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I love the 2nd one best. The birds ad a dynamic to the photo that really makes it pop. The other's are lovely of course, but the bird photo makes her look almost like the goddess of the sea or air.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Saffy looks great. What a wonderful place to go and run around. It is really refreshing to see some warm photos with our cold weather.

I picked number 4 because Saffy looks happy and intent to look off in the distance. Almost like she is looking for you. It also had a good perspective showing the height of the dock and wispy clouds in the sky.

I like the ones with the birds. It just seems a little like she should have acknowledged them being there since she has retriever instincts in her. It also didn't show the height of the dock. It's a really good photo though. It's hard to pick one.
Lol, I told her to wait there, and the birds were actually a wee way away.
A couple minutes earlier she was frantically chasing them!

Yeah, I'm starting to like #4 more and more now

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Looking at them all again, I can see that #4 has better lighting on it than #2. Those wispy clouds tie her in nicely with the background.

·
Registered
15 Posts
hi - I was there and I love no. 2 with the birds and no.4 for the background. it was a lovely morning for a walk - we had four people, 2 std Poodles, 2 Griffons, a Dobermann, an English Toy Terrier and a lovely big Lab/Newfie cross and a gorgeous morning with the tide out - the dogs had a ball!

·
Registered
553 Posts
I would say #4. The birds do take attention away from Saffy. They are right in the middle of the shot are fighting with the high focal point of Saffy.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I like #4. I LIKE the town in the background. I think that really adds to the overall picture! It's a tight race isn't it!?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
They are all fantastic shots, but number 4 is the pick, IMO.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
#4 for me, without a doubt. When I got to that pic I said, wow, that is great! I like the one with the birds also for the fact that the birds look neat in it, but #4, technically has all the angles, lines and feel that makes it stand out to me from the rest, including the fact that Saffy looks alert, attentive and pensive all at the same time. I just love the "feel" of that pic!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
The point of view is very good on #4. It is the only one that the mountain is bellow the level of Saffy letting her stand out as the main subject of the photo and has enough of it to make it interesting.

The poll is so close! LOL I don't know how that is going to help you chose!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I like #1 because Saffy looks very high up and because you can see the water below her. I also like the one with the birds, but you can't tell there is water below in that one, so my favorite is still #1.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts