Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Way back in August 08, we got Saffy.
She came with her bed, food bowls and a single toy.
This toy was her favourite, all we had to say was, "Where's ya duck?", and Saffy would go absolutely nuts trying to find it.

5 Months later, along came Coco, the wee English Toy Terrier puppy that destroyed everything!
Including Saffy's beloved duck : (

But today, I saw another one in the pet store, so I had to buy Saffy it!
She is so happy now

So Saffy, Where's ya DUCK?!?!?!??

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Cute, Target carries those and they are Harry's treasures. He absolutely adores them and they make duck sounds.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The two are inseparable now, Saffy is so happy to have her beloved Duck back

She even is sleeping with it

Her favourite toy

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awwww, that's so cute she has HER duck back!!! Now, keep Coco, and Duke, away from it... lol!
Lol I am!

Although, Duke is so fast (weird huh?) and he has taken a very intense interest in it, it must be the yellow (he loves yellow)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
AWWW!! Those pics had me grinning from ear to ear!! Saffy is SO adorable. :D

I've seen those duck toys at the store lots of times and I thought about buying Desmond one for a long time! Every time I see it I think "Oh Desmond would love that" but I haven't bought one yet lol.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Oh my goodness!! That is just too cute with him sleeping with his cherished duck! He must be thanking you all over the place for getting him another one.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh my goodness!! That is just too cute with him sleeping with his cherished duck! He must be thanking you all over the place for getting him another one.
Lmao, Saffy is a lady, didn't you know? *Holds nose up*

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Happy, happy Saffy!!! You're a great puppy partner, jak - making sure she's happy and fullfilled! :) Quack quack!! :lol:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Oh my gosh!!! That looks just like Mister and his favorite duck! Its the same exact toy and he's also a white/cream. Amazing!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Thats so sweet and they DO remember that toy!! I left my Coco's ball in PA over the summer and Coco knew it he whinned a little at night looking under the furniture.....sad but we found another and it's a sweet reunion!

·
Registered
151 Posts
My pups have ducks like that - they LOVE them! Even after the "quacker" quit working it is still one of their favorites. It was the first toy we got L.E. Belle, and she took off with it in the back yard just tearing away! It was way too good to be something she could legitimately have - it had to be a "no-no" and every spoo knows those are the best!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts