Poodle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,107 Posts
Glad you're back, Laurel. I've missed you. I'm sending healing strength and love.

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Laurel, I’m so glad you posted an update on you and Molly. I’ve missed you both.

I’m so sorry you’re having serious health issues. I’m sending you healing vibes in the hope that 2020 will bring you good health. (((hugs)))

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thank You everybody for your concern! I have been really ill lately and most days I just don't have the energy to engage..........but rest assured I'm still here and fighting for my life in any way I can. I do drop by and read posts when my mind is not foggy from lack of o2 LOL!!!! Molly is my constant reminder that I need to keep moving, but unfortunately, I have not been able to take her on her scooter walks. So I do the next best thing and open the back door and let her wander about . It is fenced at both ends of the building and her recall is excellent! So thank You again for caring and God Bless You All!!!
Thank you for checking in. I'm so sorry you've been so ill. Please take care of yourself - or, rather, allow others to take care of you! - and check back in as you feel able. Hugs to Princess Molly!

·
Registered
10,289 Posts
If you're not doing better, is there someone else who can let us know about you? I'm thinking of you and Molly and hoping you're comfortable dear Lauren. You are very missed.

·
Registered
10,289 Posts
Yes, I know that she is in a very bad way. And won't recover. I just hope she is relatively comfortable and without fear. She has indeed been very brave...such a sweet lady.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
PB, I have contacted one of Laurel's relatives on FB to see if we can get an update. To anyone who doesn't know, she has stage 4 COPD, which you do not recover from. She was always so brave in sharing her plans for how Molly would go live with her son when she passed away.
This is so very sad. :( I am glad that the future plan for Molly includes living with a familiar person.

·
Registered
10,289 Posts
I'm always thinking of Laurel these days and Molly, wondering. Does anyone have any updates? It makes me so sad. I too miss her cheerful, always uplifting posts. She was such fun with her poems about Princess Molly and all that silliness we shared. I truly miss that woman. I hope she's not struggling.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
This just in...I'm breaking a rule here but since they're not actually in place right now and she did say "...to all..."

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts! I'm not on my PC much anymore............but still trying to 'hang in there' when I have the energy! Love to all from me & Molly ...........She's doing well!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,806 Posts
Thanks for the update, RnP , and if you gat the chance do send her my love. I have always admired her determination to keep going, and to provide a lovely life for Molly despite all the difficulties. I miss her very much.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts