Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all. Haven't posted in forever, but I do still read occasionally. I haven't seen any posts from MollyMM for a while, it seems. That concerns me. Does anyone have any information on her? MollyMM, if you're reading this, please know that your kind and helpful comments, and your stories about PF princess Molly, are missed.

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
True, I haven’t seen her in a while. I hope she’s okay.

I notice she’s set-up her profile, she has a long signature and picture, so I suppose she came by. Maybe she doesn’t feel like writing at the moment. It happens.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
She liked my Bored Dog thread six hours ago.

So she's floating around somewhere. ;)
That's reassuring that she is floating around. I miss her but perhaps she doesn't have the energy or is too busy to post right now.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Thank You everybody for your concern! I have been really ill lately and most days I just don't have the energy to engage..........but rest assured I'm still here and fighting for my life in any way I can. I do drop by and read posts when my mind is not foggy from lack of o2 LOL!!!! Molly is my constant reminder that I need to keep moving, but unfortunately, I have not been able to take her on her scooter walks. So I do the next best thing and open the back door and let her wander about . It is fenced at both ends of the building and her recall is excellent! So thank You again for caring and God Bless You All!!!

·
Registered
10,289 Posts
I am so very sorry Lauren, that you're having a particularly rough time. I do hope the docs can offer something more helpful for you. My heart goes out to you. Molly, I'm sure loves going out in the back yard to sniff around...it just makes a little fun for her. But mostly, no doubt in my mind, she likes hanging close to you. I hope you'll have a better time soon. (((hugs)))

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Thank You everybody for your concern! I have been really ill lately and most days I just don't have the energy to engage..........but rest assured I'm still here and fighting for my life in any way I can. I do drop by and read posts when my mind is not foggy from lack of o2 LOL!!!! Molly is my constant reminder that I need to keep moving, but unfortunately, I have not been able to take her on her scooter walks. So I do the next best thing and open the back door and let her wander about . It is fenced at both ends of the building and her recall is excellent! So thank You again for caring and God Bless You All!!!
I love you, MollyMuiMa.
Please reassure us you have people looking in on you all the time. If you do not, or if you are wanting for assistance with Molly or anything, please let us know so we can help.
💞💕💓🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩

·
Registered
11,775 Posts
Holding you in my thoughts, MMM, and hoping things get easier soon. I wish I was closer so I could offer more practical help...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts