Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People say this dog was the #3 dog in the country for 09 or that one is the #1 in the country, where do you find that info?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
People say this dog was the #3 dog in the country for 09 or that one is the #1 in the country, where do you find that info?
I had more than one person tell me their dog was # so and so in the country. It's like can there be multiple #1s cause someone else told me the same thing.LOL:doh:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I had more than one person tell me their dog was # so and so in the country. It's like can there be multiple #1s cause someone else told me the same thing.LOL:doh:
They could have meant so and so was number one in a particular year !

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
and also could mean #1 apricot (which might be #30 all up cos all the first 29 are blacks and whites or something!) or #1 bitch, or #1of this age or whatever.... Statistics can be displayed any way that benefits ;)

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
They could have meant so and so was number one in a particular year !
Both said this year.:lol: And it was like #1 dog in the country or #1 poodle or something. I don't remember. I like to ignore people boasting about stuff like that because I hear it from different people.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Roxy and FD, boy do I know how stats can be manipulated. I always listen very well to the details, but even then you have to be careful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts