Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1

Last two and half days to vote for your favorite photo(s) in our Christmas/ Winter PF Photo contest! So far ten poodle lovers have made up their mind. Members, come look at the fun photos December's contestants submitted, and let's try to double that by Saturday January 5th around 5:40 pm East Coast time / 2:30pm West Coast time!

Click here to vote!

Registered
Vita, that is so funny. And you are so clever in marketing the Photo Contest - I think you missed your mark - you should have done something in art and advertising as long as poodles were involved.

Reactions: Vita and Dechi

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #4
Skylar, thanks! I was an animal and nature lover from childhood and during my late teens fell in love with comedy. I was also a HUGE Gary Larson fan in the 1980s to the mid-90s when he retired and still have his two volume hard-backed set of all of his cartoons from that time period. Here's one, you can find more on Google Images:

Then when my daughter was in kindergarten (around the year 2001, she had to do a book for class where she drew her own pictures and made up a story. It was hilarious. Later we began playing video games together. I don't recall the term "memes" being used or popular back then, but this is when we began using Photo Shop and adding captions. It was a fun, mommy-daughter thing. I don't have the artistic talent, however, to give up my day job. Thus, I'm in the hobby zone.

Then I stopped for several years as her interests changed as she grew up. I got Bella in mid-late 2017. Poodles are just plain funny, and I think most animals are when you ascribe human attributes to them.

Here's a quick one I just made of your poodle, Babykins, from a recent pic on PF; enjoy:

Registered
Haha, you're really good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts