Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
When you can鈥檛 decide which clip to go for 馃お..Sandy has a little bit of doodle clip, ponydoodle mane and miami. I鈥檝e been practicing my scissoring instead of clipping her body. I鈥檓 about ready to see her pretty face again.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks馃槉 . I was really going to shave her face and body today but I realized I鈥檝e lost my clippers again馃し馃徎鈥嶁檧锔. Now I have to hunt them down or buy a 30 blade for my andies Clipper that I don鈥檛 use as often( I only have a 7c and a 3 3/4 blade for it).

Sandy And Nova today.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Aw, she spilled all of her Kool Aid. I'll bet every child who sees her bursts out laughing. What joy!
On our last RV trip at a rest stopI had a biker just stare and stare and had the biggest grin on his face 馃お. It tickled me so much.

In Jan. when we were coming back from Christmas family trip people at the hotel at New Years LOVED her ..she got so much attention. I was surprised it was so well received. I鈥檝e only had two negatives so far. One a Facebook friend asked me why? And the emergency vet wanted to blame the dye job on when Sandy was sick (it was done months ago馃檮) .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts