Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been enjoying watching this litter grow virtually. It is amazing how this breeder exposes the puppies to so many different objects and experiences to prepare them for their new homes. The inverted trash can lid is so clever, like a mini wobble board. Scroll through this feed for your daily puppy fix!

This breeder is semi-local to me and was on my list 4 years ago, but had no near-term litters planned at the time.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
That's great! My breeder also had something equivalent to a wobble board in the "puppy play pen" area. My pup amazed our trainer with his willingness to stand and sit on the wobble board in class. It makes a big difference when they get these experiences early.

·
Premium Member
23,178 Posts
Apparition Poodles is the kennel of a PF member CharismaticMillie (not to active recently, but one of the earliest to join).

·
Registered
33 Posts
I found this breeder a few days ago and am seriously interested in getting a puppy from her.
Love watching the video's on FB.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Yep, she's done things right, straight from the beginning. Great breeder, very knowledgeable and determined person!

I'm the one who came up with that kennel name, many years ago, on another poodle board we were on, when she was looking for suggestions. Very proud that she liked it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts