Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it gets dark at 4:30 in my area we have been using glow balls to play fetch with Galen in the evening. Glow ball fetch requires us to periodically hold the ball up to the porch light in order to recharge it. Of course, Galen watches us avidly as we do it. We, perhaps, should have been more careful. Yesterday my husband watched Galen attempt to scale the side of the house to get up to the light fixture. Apparently Galen is under the mistaken impression the porch light spawns glow balls. Galen was sure he saw the round form of one just ready to hatch up there in its little glass enclosure....

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
Definitely a smart poodle Haha

Reactions: cowpony

·
Registered
230 Posts
Galen is trying to be self-sufficient! It's amazing how poodles learn the concept of cause/effect. I'd be tempted to provide him with a light source, within his reach, so he could be taught to recharge ( hatch ) his own balls!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Ha ha, I just ordered 2 glowing chunk-it balls for my two ball crazy spoos with my next Chewy delivery. I anticipate having a hard time getting it from Raven long enough to recharge under the light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts