Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a harness, crate or is it free to move on the back seat?
For my Maltese I have harnesses and I just found a great harness for my future spoo with a leash that hooks up in the seat belt "lock"!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I have seats and harnesses but honestly don't use them often - mine are in the back and stay in a sit or down.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I've got a cross-over utility vehicle and my poodles are safely secured in the "hatch" part of the vehicle with a floor to ceiling vehicle barrier to keep them contained in that area.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I've got a cross-over utility vehicle and my poodles are safely secured in the "hatch" part of the vehicle with a floor to ceiling vehicle barrier to keep them contained in that area.
I really need to bite the bullet and get a SUV - 4 dogs in a Altima.........on a trip HA - wont happen. :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
LOL Nope, I can't see it happening either Olie. LOL

You know, I procrastinated for 20 years of owning dogs about getting the floor to ceiling barrier and for what it cost ($150), I should have done it from day one. Also, it gives me a chance to leave the windows wide open and know my dogs can't escape the vehicle if I have to park it somewhere for a few minutes.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I have those seat belt harnesses for both of the dogs.
They keep them from trying to go on a joyride when I run into the store. ;)

J/k, it keeps them from jumping all over my front seats.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
My guys are in their kennels in my van. The kennels are bolted together so they cannot move in case of an accident. My kids love their kennels - they hop right in and go to sleep for the trip, but they are used to traveling all over the place to dog shows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts