Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tsuki is 7.5 months (toy at 6ish lbs) and Lincoln who is 7 month (toy at 10ish lbs). They are being feed Diamond Puppy (the purple bag) right now.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Tsuki is 7.5 months (toy at 6ish lbs) and Lincoln who is 7 month (toy at 10ish lbs). They are being feed Diamond Puppy (the purple bag) right now.
If varies, Toys according to my vet can stay on puppy food up to 2 yrs, but it is not ness. 2 of Mine are 10 mo and the other is almost 2 yrs and I just switched them all to adult, they were all on puppy. I use Blue Buffalo brand.

·
Registered
546 Posts
MericoX - I was just at the vet this morning and my vet says that she typically does not recommend that a toy breed transition to adult food until about 10-12 months old. Snoops is now 7 months, and I started to switch him over last week. My vet said this will be fine, since I still have about 2 months worth of puppy food, and I am changing over slowly (til I use up all the puppy food).

Snoops was/is on Royal Canin Puppy 33, switching over to HALO Spot's Stew Wholesome Chicken Adult formula :eat:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts